Gravelord Sword Dance
|Spell Uses||40 (20 per use)|
Miracle known only by the servants of the first dead, Gravelord Nito. Giant Gravelord swords jut out in vicinity.
Nito sleeps deep within the Giant Catacombs, quietly overseeing all death, and waiting for his servants to usher in the Eye of Death.
- Area of Effect
- AoE miracle similar to Gravelord Nito's "scream sword" attack.
- Several swords will pierce the ground impaling enemies in the area. Miracle is very effective when used in closed quarters such as hallways or bridges as several swords may impale the same enemy.
- Recieved upon joining the Gravelord Servant Covenant. As for covenant item, you can have it only once per character.
- Each Cast cost 20 uses, so it can be used twice to full effect.
- This miracle has no faith requirements, and can be used to great effect by a faithless sorcerer with Velka's Talisman.
- Members of the Gravelord Servant Covenant will receive a damage bonus of 10% per Covenant Rank, up to a maximum of 30% at Gravelord Servant +3. Nonmembers may still use the miracle, but will suffer a -10% damage penalty.
| Bountiful Sunlight | | Darkmoon Blade | | Emit Force | | Escape Death | | Force | | Gravelord Greatsword Dance | | Great Heal | | Great Heal Excerpt | | Great Lightning Spear | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Homeward | | Karmic Justice | | Lightning Spear | | Replenishment | | Seek Guidance | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Blade | | Sunlight Spear | | Tranquil Walk of Peace | | Vow of Silence | | Wrath of the Gods |