Very Large Ember is an Ember in Dark Souls.
Very Large Ember
Very Large Ember Location
- New Londo Ruins. After lowering the water level, go up the staircase found in a corner of the room with all the wooden cubicles (the building was perhaps once a hospital). The ember is located in a chest on the third floor.
- Can be gotten to relatively easily by taking the first elevator in the New Londo down, you shouldn't have to deal with too many enemies besides a few ghosts and the one Darkwraith that may chase you.
- The chest can also be reached by dropping down from the spot you encounter the first screaming female ghost (guarding some transient curse), after lowering the water level. This method allows you to bypass all the darkwraiths, since you'll land on a ledge on the second floor when dropping down.
Very Large Ember Usage
- Give to Blacksmith Andre to modify +10 standard weapons up to +15.
- Must give the Large Ember to Andre first, or he will not ask for the Very Large Ember.