Eye Of Death is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Eye Of Death
- The Eyes of Death are used to level up in the Gravelord Servant Covenant.
- They are also used to put signs on the ground, which will send Black Phantoms into 3 random players worlds. The players can then search for the sign and invade the gravelord. If the gravelord defeats the invaders, he gains additional Eyes of Death. Level range is +/- 10% of the host's level
- A black aura appears around the player, indicating the Eye of Death is active.
- You can't fight any bosses while the Eye of Death is active, but you can walk between areas freely.
- The effect is removed when you die, or quit and reload the game as well as being summoned, invading via cracked orbs or using homebound or homeward bones.
- The player can only visit Nito if they have Eyes of Death in his inventory.
- For further info about the requirements and effects of the Eye of Death, see the Gravelord Servant page.
- 3 are obtainable in The Catacombs, behind a Titanite Demon
- 3 are in the Tomb of Giants. Behind the 1st bonfire, it's up a by the ladder that goes to the large divine ember.
- The Basilisks (frog like creatures in the Depths and Great Hollow) have a chance to drop them.
- Patches the Hyena sells three of them for 3,000 Souls each.
| Black Separation Crystal | | Blue Eye Orb | | Book of the Guilty | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dragon Eye | | Dried Finger | | indictment | | Orange Guidance Soapstone | | Purple Coward's Crystal | | Red Eye Orb | | Servant Roster | | Souvenir of Reprisal | | Sunlight Medal | | White Sign Soapstone |