Twinkling Titanite is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Twinkling Titanite Usage
- Upgrades items that cannot normally be upgraded (Unique to +5)
- Trade with Snuggly: 1 Bloodred Moss Clump for 1 Twinkling Titanite, 1 Purple Moss Clump for 1 Twinkling Titanite, and 1 Blooming Purple Moss Clump for 2 Twinkling Titanite.
- Buy from Giant Blacksmith for 8,000 souls
- Dropped by Crystal Lizards and rare drop by Man-Eater Shell found at Ash Lake and in Crystal Cave.
- Dropped by Stone Golems in Oolacile. (AotA)
Twinkling Titanite Location
- Merchant: Giant Blacksmith (8000 souls)
- Drop: Crystal Lizard, Man-Eater Shell
- Trade: Snuggly with Purple Moss Clump, Bloodred Moss Clump, 2 for Blooming Purple Moss Clump
Giant Clam: Equip the Gold Covetous Serpent Ring and gather lots of humanity if you wish. Rest at the bonfire near the beginning of Ash Lake. Upon defeating the first two clams you see, use Homeward Bones or the Homeward miracle to quickly respawn them. Repeat as much as you like. If the clams are too tough for you an ultra greatsword or similar weapon with high damage can infinitely stun the clams when timed correctly. These clams are very susceptible to fire. If you have some high powered pyromancies, two shots should take them out. If you simply cannot afford to purchase homeward bone in bulk a trip to the Crystal Cave may be a good idea.
Crystal Cave: After defeating Seath the Scaleless the bonfire in Crystal Cave will be unlocked. Allowing for easy farming of the Man-Eater Shell's for Twinkling Titanite. Higher level Pyromancy can take out a Shell in 2 hits.
You can warp to the bonfire in the Crystal Caves, making it much easier to leave and come back to this farming spot.
Since Patch 1.04 and above : Twinkling Titanite can be bought from the giant blacksmith in Anor Londo for 8,000 souls each.