Titanite Chunk is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Titanite Chunk Usage
- +14 Reinforce: Standard weapon.
- +4 Reinforce: Crystal and Lightning weapon.
- +9 Reinforce: Standard Armor.
Titanite Chunk Location
- DarkWraith Knights in New Londo Ruins, after depleting the water level and opening the doors connecting Valley of Drakes. Common drop.
- Crystal Lizard. Random
- The Black Knights in Undead Burg, Undead Parish and the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Royal Sentinels in Anor Londo. Rare drop
- The giant that opens the gate to Sen's Fortress
- Anor Londo: Area in front of Giant Blacksmith
- New Londo Ruins: Behind an illusory wall in a chest and another past the second Hoard, also in a chest.
- Trade Snuggly the Crow one Rubbish for one Titanite Chunk
- Feed Frampt one for three Large Titanite Shards
- DarkWraith Knights in New Londo Ruins have a decent droprate of Titanite Chunks, as well as a chance to drop Titanite Slabs. Example of farming path:
- Forest Hunter Covenant can also drop this item as a reward for defending the forest in pvp.
- The first and third Black Knights in the Kiln of the First Flame both have a 100% chance to drop a Titanite Chunk, making it the best choice if you don't have the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and ten soft Humanities.
|Standard Armor Upgrade Requirements|
|Standard Armor +6 to +7||1 Titanite Chunk|
|Standard Armor +7 to +8||2 Titanite Chunk|
|Standard Armor +8 to +9||3 Titanite Chunk|