Titanite Chunk is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Titanite Chunk Usage
- +14 Reinforce: Standard weapon.
- +4 Reinforce: Crystal and Lightning weapon.
- +9 Reinforce: Standard Armor.
Titanite Chunk Location
- DarkWraith Knights in New Londo Ruins, after depleting the water level and opening the doors connecting Valley of Drakes. Common drop.
- Drops from Crystal Lizard (8.33% or 41.67% - Undead Burg, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Darkroot Garden, Lost Izalith, Crystal Cave, The Duke's Archives, Royal Wood, Oolacile Township and Chasm of the Abyss)
- Drops from The Black Knight. (Guaranteed - Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Northern Undead Asylum, Tomb of Giants and Kiln of the First Flame)
- Royal Sentinels in Anor Londo. Rare drop
- The giant that opens the gate to Sen's Fortress
- Anor Londo: Area in front of Giant Blacksmith
- New Londo Ruins: Behind an illusory wall in a chest and another past the second Hoard, also in a chest.
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood)
- Trade Snuggly the Crow one Rubbish for one Titanite Chunk
- Feed Frampt one for three Large Titanite Shards
- DarkWraith Knights in New Londo Ruins have a decent droprate of Titanite Chunks, as well as a chance to drop Titanite Slabs. Example of farming path:
- Forest Hunter Covenant can also drop this item as a reward for defending the forest in pvp.
- The first and third Black Knights in the Kiln of the First Flame both have a 100% chance to drop a Titanite Chunk, making it the best choice if you don't have the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and ten soft Humanities.
- Drops from Giant (Drop guaranteed - Gate Giant, Boulder Giant and Firebomb Giant)