Covetous Gold Serpent Ring
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Boosts item discovery by 200.
- Sen's Fortress. Get to the area with the boulder directing device and move the lever so that it goes west (same way as proper way to go to continue upstairs). Let the boulder roll 5-6 times so it fills up the hole then move the lever North (empty space). Now go into the West path and follow it through to the end. You will find a ring on a corpse in a window and a way into a room where the first mimic chest is.
- This ring makes finding/farming items much easier. It's effect stacks with the item discovery boost from Humanity, allowing a maximum of 410 item discovery.
- Wearing this ring when not farming is less recommended because the player is giving up the normal benefits of one of their ring slots for extra loot.
- The ring's effect does not stack with the item discovery boost from the Symbol of Avarice.
- You do not get any bonus effect from wearing both Serpent Rings at once, but their individual effects stack (+200 item discovery and +20% souls gained)