Cursebite Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Increases curse resistance by 400%.
- Affects resistance from stats and humanity values only.
- Curse resistant clothing will still add to the grand total, but the ring's effect ignores them.
- All of the bite rings are extremely effective in preventing their respective status condition, However, these ailments are rare in PvP and even more so in PvE, and are not recommended save for specific scenarios.
- Keep in mind being cursed will instantly kill the player, and upon recovering at the bonfire, reduce their maximum health by half. As of patch 1.05, the curse condition will not stack.
- Curse-bearing foes are rare in PvE, but when located often come in large numbers. Wearing this ring when engaging will greatly help your odds of walking away alive and not cursed.
- Effects stacks with Bloodshield.
| Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Bloodbite Ring | | Blue Tearstone Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Cloranthy Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Covetous Gold Serpent Ring | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Darkmoon Seance Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Leo Ring | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Poisonbite Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Ring of Fog | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Tiny Being's Ring | | White Seance Ring | | Wolf Ring |