Cursebite Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Increases curse resistance by 400%.
- Affects resistance from stats and humanity values only.
- Curse resistant clothing will still add to the grand total, but the ring's effect ignores them.
- New Londo Ruins, on a ledge at the backside of the house where Ingward dwells.
- Video Location Timestamp 7:04
- All of the bite rings are extremely effective in preventing their respective status condition, However, these ailments are rare in PvP and even more so in PvE, and are not recommended save for specific scenarios.
- Keep in mind being cursed will instantly kill the player, and upon recovering at the bonfire, reduce their maximum health by half. As of patch 1.05, the curse condition will not stack.
- Curse-bearing foes are rare in PvE, but when located often come in large numbers. Wearing this ring when engaging will greatly help your odds of walking away alive and not cursed.
- Effects stacks with Bloodshield.