Darkmoon Seance Ring
Darkmoon Seance Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Grants 1 additional Attunement slot.
- Key to joining to the Blade of the Dark Moon covenant and access the Dark Sun Gwyndolin boss.
From the second Catacombs bonfire cross the bridge that Patches controlled at one point. There will be a fog gate here if you have not already been here.
Proceed through the fog gate, and you will find two skeletons in the bottom of the room. Facing the exit of this room from the base of the stairs, there will be a breakable wall (treat it like an illusory wall) which can be broken down.
Go through the newly made entrance carefully, or you will fall almost immediately if you don't stop on the ledge. Two skeleton archers will begin firing arrows once you step onto the ledge, one up and to the northeast, and the other slightly down, and all the way to the right. A skeleton will eventually fall onto this ledge, given ten to thirty seconds, or fall below.
You have the choice to pick off the archers (Be wary of the falling skeleton), or jump down. There will be two skeletons down, which can be disposed of easily given that you can take them in a few hits, or a quick back-stab. Otherwise, run to the entrance heading away from where you fell from. This is a better position to fight the skeletons, as the archers (unless disposed of) pose no threat here.
Continuing down this passage, a Giant Skeleton will fall from the ceiling. Kill this swiftly, and proceed to the coffin behind it. The coffin contains the Darkmoon Seance Ring.
- Note: The exit is about halfway back down the hallway, on the right coming in, on the left leaving. There are a few skeletons on the way, and a skeleton at the end of the passage. In the room where you can drop down (contains the Necromancer), there is a ladder to the right (when entering). Up the ladder is Miracle: Tranquil Walk of Peace.
- Video of location here.
- Can be used for any spell, be it Sorcery, Miracles or Pyromancy.
- The last attuned spell, when at capacity, will be disabled if the ring is removed.
- This ring also grants an attunement slot if you have none.
- Effect is identical to the White Seance Ring, both can also be equipped simultaneously for 2 extra slots.
- The Darkmoon Seance Ring will transfer over to NG+ . If you want to join or rejoin the Blade of the Dark Moon covenant in NG+ or higher, you only need to obtain this ring once.
| Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Bloodbite Ring | | Blue Tearstone Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Cloranthy Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Covetous Gold Serpent Ring | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Cursebite Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Leo Ring | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Poisonbite Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Ring of Fog | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Tiny Being's Ring | | White Seance Ring | | Wolf Ring |