Secrets in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered are special hidden mechanics, locations, and events that the player may miss during regular gameplay. The wiki provides a list to interesting aspects for players to fully explore.
Secrets of Dark Souls
- See Illusory Walls for secret walls that can be found in the game, revealing hidden loot
- See Vagrants to understand the strange crab-like creatures you may encouter
- See Egg Head to understand why your head may have turned into an EGG!
- See Curse to understand why your health may be cut in half
- See Rare Items for a list of hard-to-find items, weapons and armor
- See Keys for a list of keys, where they are found, and the doors they unlock.
- See the Lore page to understand the world of Dark Souls
- See the Upgrades page to understand how upgrades work, and how to turn Boss Souls into powerful weapons
- See Covenants for details on how to join and participate in all covenants.
- See Faith-Int Talismans Adjustments and Magic Adjustment to understand the impact of stats on magic
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!