Poisonbite Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Increases poison resistance by 400%.
- All of the bite rings are extremely effective in preventing their respective status condition, However, these ailments are rare in PvE and even more so in PvP, and are not recommended save for specific scenarios.
- Players may find this ring useful in areas such as Blighttown, where the environment has a consistent poison.
- Effects stacks with Bloodshield, Gargoyle's Halberd and Gargoyle Tail Axe.
- Has no effect on Toxic status except to lengthen the duration once it is applied.