Red Titanite Chunk
Red Titanite Chunk is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Red Titanite Chunk usage
Red Titanite Chunk location
- Demon Ruins:
- Lost Izalith:
- Between Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith:
- Great-sword Black Knight (guaranteed drop, respawns).
- Kiln of the First Flame:
- Sunlight Maggots (Note: Sunlight Medal is a much more likely drop, so this isn't very efficient).
- The Great Hollow:
- One on a corpse near the top of the level.
- Another one on a corpse on a tricky small branch just above the frogs.
- Crystal lizards also drop a red titanite chunk extremely rarely.
- Northern Undead Asylum (when you comeback):
- The two Black Knights drop a red titanite chunk each.
- Snuggly the Crow:
- Trading a pyromancy flame with him for a red titanite chunk.
- Oolacile Township:
- Above the entrance of the mansion with the 2 sorcerers, use light to make the part of the wall disappear that looks like a door.
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood).
- Video Location Timestamp 12:00
- Video Location Timestamp 19:25
- Video Location Timestamp 20:38
- Video Location Timestamp 11:12
- Video Location Timestamp 14:59
- Video Location Timestamp 16:13