Red Titanite Chunk
Red Titanite Chunk is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Red Titanite Chunk usage
Red Titanite Chunk location
- Demon Ruins:
- Drops from Burrowing Rockworm (5% Chance)
- Between Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith:
- Drops from Chaos Bug (0.5% Chance) (Note: Sunlight Medal is a much more likely drop, so this isn't very efficient).
- Lost Izalith:
- Kiln of the First Flame:
- Great-sword Black Knight (guaranteed drop, respawns).
- The Great Hollow:
- One on a corpse near the top of the level.
- Another on a corpse on a small branch just above the frogs.
- Crystal Lizards also drop a red titanite chunk extremely rarely.
- Northern Undead Asylum (when you come back):
- The two Black Knights drop a red titanite chunk each.
- Snuggly the Crow:
- Trading an unupgraded Pyromancy Flame (+0) with him for a red titanite chunk.
- Royal Wood:
- Oolacile Township:
- Above the entrance of the mansion with two sorcerers, using light to make the wall portion that looks like a door disappear.
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood).
- Video Location Timestamp 12:00
- Video Location Timestamp 19:25
- Video Location Timestamp 20:38
- Video Location Timestamp 11:12
- Video Location Timestamp 14:59
- Video Location Timestamp 16:13