Blue Titanite Chunk
Blue Titanite Chunk is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Blue Titanite Chunk Usage
Used for magic and enchant upgrades.
- Blue Titanite drops from the Crystal Golems found near the Hydra in Darkroot Basin as well as the area before crystal cave.
- Farming tip: You can easily range down the golems by leading them up to the tower, standing just out of range on the other side of the doorway and hitting them with spells or ranged weapons. However do not do it without the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and some Humanity. Otherwise the drop chance is far too low.
- Farming tip for Duke's Archives Garden: Excellent drop rate even when hollow with Covetous Gold Serpent Ring. Clear out golems and head through cave until the Moonlight Butterfly, kill it to try for a slab, use a homeward bone, repeat. Expect 2 to 6 Blue Titanite Chunks per trip. High drop rate may be related to recent patch, as these golems used to have a reportedly low drop rate.
Blue Titanite Chunk Location
- Drops from Crystal Golem, the last Kiln of the First Flame Black Knight (8% Chance - Darkroot Basin, outside of The Duke's Archives and Crystal Cave)
- A Blue Titanite Chunk can be obtained by killing the Black Knight guarding the Grass Crest Shield at Darkroot Basin.
- Two Blue Titanite Chunk can be found in The Great Hollow.
- Drops from The Black Knight, specifically the Halberd Knight. (100% chance - Kiln of the First Flame)
- Dropped by the Blue Golem guarding the Broken Pendant in The Duke's Archives. (PTD)
- Dropped from Moonlight Butterfly (10% Chance ~ Crystal Cave)
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood)
- Video Location Timestamp 30:38
- Video Location Timestamp 32:53
- Video Location Timestamp 6:50
- Video Location Timestamp 5:06
- Video Location Timestamp 13:16
- Blue Titanite Chunks display the rune "Laguz", which means "water".