Large Titanite Shard
Large Titanite Shard is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Large Titanite Shard Usage
- Titanite used for normal and raw weapon upgrades.
- Upgrades available from Blacksmith Andre after giving him the Large Ember.
Large Titanite Shard Farming
- Best way to farm Large Titanite Shards is once you reach the top of Sen's Fortress, rest in the bonfire at the top, and go to kill The Berenike Knight you can find there, this knight has an extremely high chance of dropping 1 Large Titanite Shard, and respawns when you rest at a bonfire.
- An alternative way to farm Large Titanite Shards ( along with Green Titanite Shards ) consists to go to the Depths, and kill the large number of Slimes present in the hallway in front of the door leading to the bonfire.
- Drops from Slimes (2% Chance - Depths)
- Drops from Giant Leech (5.15% Chance - Blighttown)
- Drops from Balder Knights (2% chance - Sen's Fortress)
- Drops from Oolacile Resident (1% ~ 5% Chance - Oolacile Township and Chasm of the Abyss)
- Drops from Crystal Lizard (25% chance - Undead Burg, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Darkroot Garden, Lost Izalith, Crystal Cave, The Duke's Archives, Royal Wood, Oolacile Township and Chasm of the Abyss)
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the White Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood)
- Video Location Timestamp 7:44 (x1 Depths )
- Video Location Timestamp 5:39 (x2 Sen's Fortress)
- Video Location Timestamp 16:44 (x2 Sen's Fortress)
- Video Location Timestamp 20:16 (x2 Sen's Fortress)
- Video Location Timestamp 30:44 (x1 Painted World)
- Video Location Timestamp 1:28 (x1 Oolacile Township)
- Video Location Timestamp 2:05 (x1 Oolacile Township)
- Video Location Timestamp 5:54 (x1 Oolacile Township)
- Video Location Timestamp 10:57 (x1 Oolacile Township)
- Video Location Timestamp 12:18 (x1 Oolacile Township)
- Video Location Timestamp 18:26 (x1 Oolacile Township)
Large Titanite Shard Location
|Purchase||Sen's Fortress||Sold by Crestfallen Merchant for 4,000 souls|
|Purchase||Anor Londo||Sold by Giant Blacksmith for 3,800 Souls|
|Purchase||Oolacile Township||Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 3,800 Souls|
|Drop||Depths||Dropped by Slimes (rare)|
|Drop||Blighttown||Dropped by Giant Leech|
|Drop||Darkroot Garden||Rare drop from forest invaders, when using the Cat Covenant Ring as a Forest Hunter member|
|Drop||Sen's Fortress||Dropped by Tower Knight|
|Drop||Sen's Fortress||Dropped by Undead Knight of Balder (rare)|
|Drop||Painted World of Ariamis||Dropped by Tower Knight close to the boss (guaranteed drop)|
Chasm of the Abyss
|Dropped by Oolacile Resident.|
|Trade||Firelink Shrine||Feed normal Titanite Chunks to Kingseeker Frampt|
|Treasure||Blighttown||Swamp. Inside the leeches nest, close to The Great Hollow entrance|
|Treasure||Blighttown||Swamp. Right beside the location of Quelana of Izalith, close to the waterwheel.|
|Treasure||Depths||Behind a pillar above the boss, in the area where the Channeler is located|
|Treasure||Sen's Fortress||x2 In a chest after the first Serpent Mage|
|Treasure||Sen's Fortress||x2 On a corpse behind a man serpent, right before crossing the last pendulum bridge|
|Treasure||Sen's Fortress||x2 On a corpse near the top, close to the tower knight|
- Video Blighttown Treasure Location 1 Timestamp 17:49
- Video Blighttown Trasure Location Location 2 Timestamp 19:37
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I like to farm for tits in Sens Fortress to get me through Anor Londo. A +10 Weapon is more than enough to beat Ornstein and Smough and after that, i usually tackle New Londo since its the easiest of the endgame areas, you can find the very big ember there and you can just farm chunks (or better yet, slabs) for eternity. At this point, im just giving my chunks to frampt to receive Large tits for my Armor. The DLCs will **** you over If youre Armor isnt atleast +9. And those damn Skeleton Beasts. And those buffed Up Crystal Soldiers. Aw man. No protection in the world will hold your **** in. But keep trying, Skeleton.
large titanite shard dropped by tower knight?
I will farm chunks at the first Klin and feed Frampt to get three large shards per chunk. You can also farm souls and buy it from the giant smith.
I found out that if you kill the steel knight in Sen’s Fortress and you go to pick up the item and it’s not a large titanite shard that you can just press toggle then ok and go try to pick it up again and it should be a large titanite shard.
The best way to farm Large Titanite is in Oolacile Township. The many Residents there drop Large Titanite at high rates and you can then dump the rest of the Souls you get to Gough for a bargain 3800 Souls a piece. This way you'll upgrade most of your armory to +10/+6 in no time without wasting any Chunks on Frampt.
Frampt does help you get a lot of Large Titanite when you're Slab Farming and have 70+ Chunks but that is it, you usually want to keep your Titanite Chunks.
The only reason to farm Berenike Knights is to get a Raw weapon to +7 (NEVER higher) to help get to the Giant Blacksmith asap and upgrade your main equipment to +10/+6. You won't have to farm nearly as much this way and can then proceed to Oolacile for the rest.
Don't bother wasting time farming for an item that only has a CHANCE to drop when you can just kill the 4 giants and 1 Silver Knight near the Giant Blacksmith, which gives enough souls to buy 2-3 Large Titanite every 2-4 minutes GUARANTEED!
The easiest way to farm this thing is in new londo and kill the darkwraith... 1 titanite chunk = 3 large titanite shard... And that mean you can farm both chunk and large
I sure do like to rest in the bonfire in Sens Fortress when i farm large titanite shards....
The leeches have a lower drop rate, but considering how abundant they are, and how easily they died from a crossbow, I found it much easier to farm them for the shards.
Oolacile Township is an amazing spot to farm Large Shards. I hunted the 5 Oolacile Citizens right down the bonfire (1 in a corner, 4 in a group) and got 59 shards from 250 kills = over 20% drop. I had item discovery 410 and was playing Remaster version 1.04.
i managed to find a relatively good farm for these. lothric castle bonfire; there's a lothric knight that spawns next to the bonfire and seems to drop these every time. or maybe i'm lucky.
You can find 2 Large Tits in the chamber of the princess (amazing chest)
1 Large Titanite Shard in The Depths to the left (if looking towards Gaping Dragon's boss arena) of the Channeler and the 3 Large Rats.
Farm the 9 Oolacile Resident next to Oolacile Township bonfire, rinse repeat.
They nerfed the number of slimes at the depths bonfire for some strange reason in the remaster.
It should say at the top how many L shards it takes to get to +10
how can i upgrade my standart armor to +6