Twinkling Titanite is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Twinkling Titanite Usage
- Upgrades items that cannot normally be upgraded (Unique to +5).
Ten total required for max upgrade.
Twinkling Titanite Location
- Merchant: Giant Blacksmith (8000 souls)
- Guaranteed drop from Crystal Lizard,
- Dropped by Stone Gaurdians in Oolacile. (AotA)
- Trade: Snuggly with Purple Moss Clump, Bloodred Moss Clump, 2 for Blooming Purple Moss Clump
- Drops from Man-Eater Shell (30% Chance in Ash Lake and 20% chance in Crystal Cave)
- Drops from Crystal Lizard (Guaranteed - Undead Burg, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Darkroot Garden, Lost Izalith, Crystal Cave, The Duke's Archives, Royal Wood, Oolacile Township and Chasm of the Abyss)
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood)
- Video Location Timestamp 1:14
- Video Location Timestamp 3:24
- Video Location Timestamp 3:55
- Video Location Timestamp 8:45
- Video Location Timestamp 12:00
- Video Location Timestamp 8:33
- Video Location Timestamp 0:22
Giant Clam: Equip the Gold Covetous Serpent Ring and gather lots of humanity if you wish. Rest at the bonfire near the beginning of Ash Lake. Upon defeating the first two clams you see, use Homeward Bones or the Homeward miracle to quickly respawn them. Repeat as much as you like. If the clams are too tough for you an ultra greatsword or similar weapon with high damage can infinitely stun the clams when timed correctly. These clams are very susceptible to fire. If you have some high powered pyromancies, two shots should take them out. If you simply cannot afford to purchase homeward bone in bulk a trip to the Crystal Cave may be a good idea.
Crystal Cave: After defeating Seath the Scaleless the bonfire in Crystal Cave will be unlocked. Allowing for easy farming of the Man-Eater Shell's for Twinkling Titanite. Higher level Pyromancy can take out a Shell in 2 hits. Longer range melee weapons, like great swords, pikes, etc imbued with lightning can stun on hit multiple enemies as well as outrange their attacks, to facilitate safer, easier farming.
You can warp to the bonfire in the Crystal Caves, making it much easier to leave and come back to this farming spot.
Since Patch 1.04 and above : Twinkling Titanite can be bought from the giant blacksmith in Anor Londo for 8,000 souls each.