Twinkling Titanite is an Ore in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Twinkling Titanite Usage
- Can be used to upgrade non-infusable weapons and rare armor (excluding Boss Soul and Dragon).
- See Demon Titanite and Dragon Scale for Boss Soul and Dragon weapon upgrades respectively.
- Examples of a non-infusable weapon: Black Knight Greatsword, Gold Tracer, Dragonslayer Greatbow.
- Examples of rare armor: Favor Set, Giant Armor Set, Chester's Set.
Twinkling Titanite Location
- Merchant: Giant Blacksmith (8,000 souls).
- Trade with Snuggly: 1x for Purple Moss Clump, 1x for Bloodred Moss Clump, 2x for Blooming Purple Moss Clump.
- Drops from Stone Gaurdians in Oolacile. (AotA only)
- Drops from Man-Eater Shell (30% Chance in Ash Lake, 20% chance in Crystal Cave).
- Drops from Crystal Lizard (guaranteed - Undead Burg, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Darkroot Garden, Lost Izalith, Crystal Cave, The Duke's Archives, Royal Wood, Oolacile Township and Chasm of the Abyss).
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame, and Royal Wood).
- Video Location Timestamp 1:14
- Video Location Timestamp 3:24
- Video Location Timestamp 3:55
- Video Location Timestamp 8:45
- Video Location Timestamp 12:00
- Video Location Timestamp 8:33
- Video Location Timestamp 0:22
Ash Lake: Equip the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and gather lots of Humanity if you wish. Rest at the bonfire near the beginning of Ash Lake. Upon defeating the first two giant clams you see, use Homeward Bone or the Homeward miracle to quickly respawn them. Repeat as much as you like. If the clams are too tough for you an Ultra Greatsword or similar weapon with high damage can infinitely stun the clams when timed correctly. These clams are very susceptible to Fire damage. If you have some high powered Pyromancies, two shots should take them down. If you simply cannot afford to purchase Homeward Bone in bulk, a trip to the Crystal Cave may be a better idea.
Crystal Cave: After defeating Seath the Scaleless the bonfire in Crystal Cave will be unlocked. This allows for easy farming of the Man-Eater Shells for Twinkling Titanite. Higher level Pyromancy can take out these Shells in 2 hits. Longer range melee weapons, like Greatswords, Spears, etc imbued with Lightning can outrange enemy attacks and stun multiple enemies on hit, to facilitate safer and easier farming. You can warp to the bonfire in the Crystal Caves, making it much easier to leave and come back to this farming spot.
Funny how an expensive upgrading msterial like this is one of, if not the easiest to get. Seriously. Go to crystal cave, abuse the man-eater shells and you're done. Just make sure you have 410 discovery.
Truly the god-tier upgrade path. You can get a +4 weapon in no time with zero bosses killed. 2 Lizards in Burg and Darkroot Basin then do one of the two skips into Lower Undead Burg and just buy the moss for Snuggly instead.
the twinking titanite is been sold by the giant blacksmith why? is there a glitch?
It is much easier to parry boss souls in your inventory via the Remastered duplication glitch. End game you have at least one 16K soul in Sif. You can get 300K in about three minutes.
In NG, on average you can get a faster rate of twinkling titanite by farming the clams in crystal caves (~25 min for 99) than farming for the souls to buy them (~40 min @ painted world). This isn't including the extra souls you get from the clams as well as feeding the purging stones to Frampt (~200-250k souls per 99 twinkling titanite provided you are using avarice/silver serpent ring). NG+ and beyond, farming souls in the painted world is a bit faster (~20 min for 792k souls) and definitely less tedious.
99x Twinkling Titanite costs 792,000 from Giant Blacksmith
Snuggly likes easy farmed moss so much and will give an endless flow of twinkling titanite.
Are the Twinkling Titanite sold by the giant of limited qty? Or can I buy as many as I want
equip gold ring, you can easily farm the giant clams next to Seath bonfire
Very rare, especially when you have 4 pieces of giants set to upgrade