Fire Damage is a Damage Type in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. It is one of eight damage types presented in the original game and one of the four Elemental-type damages.
Equipments, Items & Spells that cause Fire Damage
- Weapons imbued with Fire Damage
- Weapon Ascension
- Orange Charred Ring (Adds fire damage element to kick motion)
Equipments, Items & Spells that increase Fire Damage
- Red Tearstone Ring (Boosts damage by 50% when health is below 20%. Also affects damage done by magic, pyromancy and miracles.)
Equipments, Items & Spells that increase Fire Resistance
- Flash Sweat (Increases flame defense)
- Other Equipment with Fire resistance
Enemy Fire Damage Sources
- Undead Warrior (firebombers)
- Stone Demon
- Engorged Hollow
- Flaming Attack Dog
- Pinwheel Servant
- Torch Hollows
- Mini Bosses
Enemies that Susceptible to Fire
Enemies Resistant to Fire
Enemies Immune to Fire
Notes and Trivia
- Fire damage is very effective against hollows, which use light armor and beasts.
- Fire damage is ineffective against demons and dragon-type enemies.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!