|Deals high Toxic damage in a period of time as long as 10 minutes (Toxic lasts until cured, expired or death)|
Toxic is a gameplay mechanic in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. It is a debuff status effect and one of the auxiliary special effect and a damage type.
General Information for Toxic:
- Deals high Toxic damage in a period of time as long as 10 minutes (Toxic lasts until cured, expired or death)
When exposed to Toxic, a build-up bar will appear at the middle of the screen.
- The size of the bar is determined by the amount of Toxic resistance.
- If the exposure stops, the bar will slowly decrease.
- The bar will continue to fill up with exposure.
- The ailment will take effect when the bar is full.
Once the toxic bar is full, your health bar will begin to decrease rapidly.
Deals high Toxic damage in a period of time as long as 10 minutes (Toxic lasts until cured, expired or death)
- Toxic has similar visual and audio effects to Poison for identifying whether it is poison or toxic. (You can Identify the toxic when the mist is darker)
- Reduces stamina regen by 15 per second.
More Defense against Toxic:
- Increasing Poison Resist
Weapons, Items with Auxiliary Effect, Toxic:
Enemies, Bosses and Characters with Auxiliary Effect, Toxic
- Mini Bosses
- Toxic and Poison have their own separate resist meters. You can get toxic and poisoned at the same time.