Magic Damage is a Damage Type in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. It is one of eight damage types presented in the original game and one of the four Elemental-type damages.
Equipments, Items & Spells that cause Magic Damage
- Weapons, Ammunition and shield imbued with Magic Damage
- Weapon Ascension to Divine Upgrade Path, Enchanted Upgrade Path, Magic Upgrade Path and Occult Upgrade Path
Equipments, Items & Spells that increase Magic Damage
- Power Within (40% boost to all types of damage for 100 seconds, at the cost of draining health)
Equipments, Items & Spells that increase Magic Resistance
Enemy Magic Damage Sources
- Oolacile Sorceress
- The Channeler
- Royal Sentinel
- Serpent Mage
- Great Stone Knight
Enemies susceptible to Magic
Enemies Resistant to Magic
Enemies Immune to Magic
Notes and Trivia
- Magic is effective against enemies resistant to Physical-type damage and knights using heavy armor.
- Magic is ineffective against enemies using magic or created by sorcery.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!