Red Tearstone Ring
Red Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Boosts damage by 50% when health is below 20%.
- Also affects damage done by magic, pyromancy and miracles.
- Valley of Drakes, above the giant gate.
- A reincarnation of the Rat ring set, but the damage bonus this time is more potent (used to be 30% on the rat ring). This ring is recommended for anyone who wants to capitalize on a risk-reward method of play.
- This damage bonus applies to all forms of damage your character deals, and stacks with all damage bonus modifications.
| Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Bloodbite Ring | | Blue Tearstone Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Cloranthy Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Covetous Gold Serpent Ring | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Cursebite Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Darkmoon Seance Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Leo Ring | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Poisonbite Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Ring of Fog | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Tiny Being's Ring | | White Seance Ring | | Wolf Ring |