Paladin Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Paladin Set Information
Apparel of Leeroy, Paladin of the Catacombs.
Long ago, the Way of White produced its first Undead, a paladin in golden armor. With the legendary treasures Grant and Sanctus, Leeroy set out Lordran, Land of the Gods, in the first Undead mission of the Way of White.
- Tomb of Giants. You must have killed Leeroy the Paladin's phantom on your way to Nito's lair. After you have done this, you will find a corpse in Nito's room, containing this armor.
- You must be in human form for Leeroy's Phantom to invade your realm and must be done before you defeat Nito
- It is possible to get this set without defeating Nito : you can enter Nito's lair by sitting in the coffin in the Catacombs (after killing Leeroy but before you face Nito as a boss), you can still find the set here
- The corpse may not appear right after killing Leeroy, you may need to exit/reload or warp and then go back in Nito's room
- Upgrade with Twinkling Titanite
Paladin Set Table
First row = Regular. Second row = +5 Upgrade
|Name & Icon|