Paladin Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Paladin Set Information
Apparel of Leeroy, Paladin of the Catacombs.
Long ago, the Way of White produced its first Undead, a paladin in golden armor. With the legendary treasures Grant and Sanctus, Leeroy set out Lordran, Land of the Gods, in the first Undead mission of the Way of White.
- Tomb of Giants. You must kill the Black Phantom Paladin Leeroy on your way to Nito's lair. After you have done this, you will find a corpse in Nito's encounter room (same room as the Gravelord Servant covenant sanctum), containing this armor.
- Paladin Set can be upgraded by using Twinkling Titanite.
- Each armor piece of this set reduces Stamina regeneration by 1 per second (4 for full set).
- You must be in human form and must have placed the Lordvessel for Leeroy's Phantom to invade your realm, and he must be killed before you defeat Nito in order to spawn the set.
- It is possible to get this set without encountering Nito: you can enter Nito's lair by sitting in the Gravelord Servant coffin in the Catacombs (after killing Leeroy, but before you face Nito as a boss), the set will be on the corpse in the same spot.
- The corpse may not appear right after killing Leeroy, you may need to exit/reload or warp and then go back in Nito's room.
Paladin Set Table
First row = Regular. Second row = +5 Upgrade
|Name & Icon|