Stone Knight Set
Stone Knight Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Stone Knight Set Information
Moss-covered armor of the Stone Knight, defender of the Darkroot Garden.
The Stone Knight is a product of ancient magic, and although this armor is also imbued with magic, it is incredibly heavy.
- Found in Darkroot Garden, past the locked magical door.
- Stay to the left side once you enter after using the Crest of Artorias. Keep following the cliffside on the left till you come across a broken stone outpost. Go through the stone outpost past the Giant Cat and once on the other side turn to the left until you find a chest with the Stone Knight armor inside. The chest will be next to the underside of the bridge on the left side.
- Video Location Timestamp 8:49
- Stone Knight Set cannot be upgraded.
- This set is popular for fighting the Four Kings boss, due to it's high Poise and Physical damage resistance. It is however relatively weak to magic, which the Four Kings also use.
- Each armor piece of this set reduces Stamina recovery by 1 per second (chest by 2) for a total of 5 for the full set.
Stone Knight Set Table
|Name & Icon|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How to kill Capra Demon and his two dogs if you can't git gut?
Step one: Obtain and wear this armor
Step two: Obtain and wear Wolf ring
Step three: Take your strongest weapon with two hands and spam R1 without even blocking
Step four: Insta win against 3 enemies at once
Step five: Profit?
U jelly stupid big goats?
As much as this armor is OP, only a mother could love such an ugly armor.
We have Giant Dad
We have Havel's Mom
And now be prepared for...
Why’d they have to make this armor **** it looks cool
GO GO POWER RANGERS
(The helm is what this refrence is made from)
The "Giant Dad Wannabe" Set
Havel ordered on wish
Ugly but useful :)
One of the best sets for pve early game imo. You can win a ton of fights by standing still swining your weapon over and over with this set. (Like that machete demon) if you find your friends or newer players having trouble with certain fights this set saves controllers.
bootleg havel's armor
Yea guys there s a litle problem with the stat y all displayed actually the STONE ARMOR got 45 magDEF and not 91 and also 54 fireDEF instead of 45 just a heads up if anyone know how to directly contact thems then do so i couldn't find a way but am kinda dumb so someone probably know how to
Greta Thunberg vs Knight Artorias, who would win?
Fat rollers UNITE
I wonder how many peeps missed this in ptd, b/c of how dark it was