Soul Spear is a Sorcery in Dark Souls. To cast a sorcery, you must use a Catalyst or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
Sorcery developed by Big Hat Logan. Fire piercing soul spear.
A symbol of Logan's strength, the soul spear is referenced repeatedly in the legends, and is said to be on par with Lord Gwyn's lightning
- Ranged Attack
- Ranged attack with homing properties.
- Goes through enemies, allowing you to hit a line of foes.
- Does heavy stamina damage if blocked, staggering most opponents.
- Arcs slightly towards opponents.
- This spell seems to deal damage equal to (Catalyst Mag. Adj. x 2.7). This was tested by using two catalysts at Int 50 against the first Undead in Firelink Shrine.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Says intellegence after the number needed. Haven't seen it on other sorcery pages.
Over damage/+ critical gives extra souls not sure of the math.
When i kill a silver knight witj a soul spear it drops 1200 souls while normally they drop 1000 souls. Can someone explain?!
kial la sorĉo tiel bonas? Mi ne povas helpi sed uzi ĝin.
I was hoping to find out the ranges of soul spear, homing soul mass, and great soul arrow (and the respective crystal versions) compared to the bows :(