|HP||93 (NG+ 179)|
|Drops||500 Souls (NG+ 1500)
Purple Moss Clump
Blooming Purple Moss Clump
The Blowdart Sniper is a non-respawning Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered found in Blighttown.
Blowdart Sniper Description
These Blighttown inhabitants are guarding certain areas around Blighttown.
Small darkly clad enemy that attacks using toxic darts. They are hard to spot because of their dark attire and the overall darkness of the area. Following the path of their blowdarts will usually lead you to them though..
- 500 souls
- Purple Moss Clump (70% Chance)
- Purple Moss Clump x2 (30% Chance)
- Blooming Purple Moss Clump (10% Chance)
- Blows poison darts that inflicts Toxic.
- The toxic they inflict is the most lethal version you will encounter. It drains 32 HP each second for 10 minutes if un-cured.
- The darts they shoot will also push you back when blocked.
- When you get up close they will push you, or run away to commence fire from afar.
As soon as you see your toxic bar fill up, put up your shield and run back. Try to put something in between you and the sniper and determine his position. From here you have 2 options:
- Snipe them right back. They have very little health, so a couple of arrows should easily kill them.
- Run straight at them with your shield raised. Again, little health so a few whacks over the head should do the trick.
There are 4-5 snipers in a wastewater pit, right above the waterwheel, guarding a Fire Keeper Soul. If you have enough life, just suck it up and kill them all in one swoop making sure to use Estus as health gets low.
- 0 poise characters can literally be pinned to the wall when several of the snipers attack together.
- Have some Blooming Purple Moss Clumps at the ready, or pray that one of them drop some, to cure the deadly toxic.
- The Spider Shield is recommended against them as it protects very well against poisons. This shield combined with a Rapier or a Spear is a good combo, since you can attack with your shield up.
- The Snipers will take small steps forward with every shot, and will eventually fall off if they stand close to an edge. Make them shoot at you, then hide behind something that blocks their attacks, and many of them will eventually fall and die.
- Inoculating yourself with Dung Pies is also an option, since it inflicts a lot less damage than the darts (You can't be poisoned while poisoned).
I'm just thankful these Aholes don't respawn, Blightown would probably go down in history as one of the worst areas in any souls game if they did.
These dudes ans the annoying mosquitoes are the only reason I loathe going to Blighttown in everyday playtrought. Once you get rid of them it's actually a fun place to explore and get lost
Best enemy in the game 10/10 thank you dark souls
These guys can go **** themselves
much more toxic than mmorpg/moba player
Only the Dark Souls community themselves can prove more toxic than these fellows, forever glad to be a part of it.
this things in blighttown are the most annoying bane of my existance because they 1 shot toxic you and it takes forever to die down and you die every time unless you use Blooming Purple Moss Clump or rest at a bonfire
I kinda wish you could wear their bucket helm. Idk I think it could be neet.
These are actually ex From Software Employees that tried to make the game easier. They're still troll though which is why they hide and shoot toxic needles at you.
A couple of them died on their own by falling off, thankfully for me.
La concha puta de tu madre
i hate this MF
These guys should be in wheels, so they roll attack you too. Put 50 at the bottom of blightown and make them respawn.
Did i get it right? As long as i'm affected to Dung Pies Toxic (which deals less damage per second) their darts will not build up the more toxic version which is more deadlier? I'm new to this game and please excuse my english
Here, breathe in some toxins
Praise the Sun, these little***** don't seem to respawn. Wish I realized that before I spend literally 20 000 souls on blooming purple moss...
They and the bonewheel skeletons are my favourite enemies
They do not respawn when killed.
I don't think they respawn.