|HP||365 (NG+ 701 )|
|Drops||150 Souls (NG+ 450)
Broken Straight Sword
Soul of a Lost Undead
Large Soul of a Lost Undead
Soul of a Nameless Soldier
Infested Ghoul is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Infested Ghouls are un-armored, humanoid flesh eaters that stay in the upper parts of Blighttown in groups of 2-5 . Some of them carry a chewed up corpse where as others carry blades or spears.
•Grab - Jumps at you then grabs and bites you many times with successive damage, can be escaped with minimal loss of your health to you by repeatedly tapping L1/R1 in order.
•Slash - Long windup with it's sword starting up then bringing down with pause.
•Running slash - Jumps at you then does a quick slash.
•Push - A quick push similar to the player's own ability to kick with extra damage done in as well if they attack.
- Broken Straight Sword (2% Sword Wielder)
- Spear (2% Spear Wielder)
- Soul of a Lost Undead (20% Corpse Wielder)
- Large Soul of a Lost Undead (10% Corpse Wielder)
- Soul of a Nameless Soldier (5% Corpse Wielder)
- Humanity (1% Corpse Wielder)
- Tactics are quite similar to normal zombies. Block their attacks and damage them with a quick counter attack. Beware though, as they can be dangerous in packs and do poison damage.
- Watch out for their grapple attack that bypasses your block as they push you to the ground and take bites out of you. This can easily drain the entire life bar of new characters. They will crouch down and spread their arms while roaring slightly before they jump up on top of you.
Are this enemies crittable?
To whoever is disappointed due to lack of ability of picking one of the chowed up corpse as a weapon - you can become that weapon ! In Soviet Blighttown ghouls pick weapons from YOU.
I came here to see whether the corpse weapon was droppable... it's a shame it's not
Just here to remind you that theses things have a ***** that you can see :)
OH, From corpse weilders. ****. what a waste of my time
I've litterally killed 50 maybe 60 of these things but am not getting any drops, I have 210 item discovery and am trying to get their souls to infest my egg head quicker BUT THE DROPS. Am I just unlucky or do only certain ones drop items? Im farming the three beside the bonfire on the wall.
NEED CHEWED UP HUMAN FLESH WEAPON. PLEASE MAKE IT A REAL WEAPON.
A.k.a the only enemies in the game that drop souls so i can farm theit souls to do the souldupe
please answer, what the meaning of NG+
PLEASE ANSWER,, what the meaning of NG+
Ah yes, the enemies I refer to as Grandpas, because they look like old men running around in their boxer shorts.
Wild and cringey. The sounds they make lmao. They even play pranks on one another by putting some of their bois in jars.
Why do I get the toxic status effect when I kill these? They never hit me.
If you look closer you can see they genitals
Anybody else ever wonder if these are turning into the snake men you see later in the game? They both have dark lower legs, as if they were walking in the poison of the swamp. Perhaps it mutated humans into the snake men you see later.