Infested Ghoul is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Infested Ghouls are un-armored, humanoid flesh eaters that stay in the upper parts of Blighttown in groups of 2-5 . Some of them carry a chewed up corpse where as others carry blades or spears.
•Grab - Jumps at you then grabs and bites you many times with successive damage, can be escaped with minimal loss of your health to you by repeatedly tapping L1/R1 in order.
•Slash - Long windup with it's sword starting up then bringing down with pause.
•Running slash - Jumps at you then does a quick slash.
•Push - A quick push similar to the player's own ability to kick with extra damage done in as well if they attack.
- Broken Straight Sword (2% Sword Wielder)
- Spear (2% Spear Wielder)
- Soul of a Lost Undead (20% Corpse Wielder)
- Large Soul of a Lost Undead (10% Corpse Wielder)
- Soul of a Nameless Soldier (5% Corpse Wielder)
- Humanity (1% Corpse Wielder)
- Tactics are quite similar to normal zombies. Block their attacks and damage them with a quick counter attack. Beware though, as they can be dangerous in packs and do poison damage.
- Watch out for their grapple attack that bypasses your block as they push you to the ground and take bites out of you. This can easily drain the entire life bar of new characters. They will crouch down and spread their arms while roaring slightly before they jump up on top of you.