Possessed Tree is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Possessed Tree Description
A giant living tree which is more of an obstacle than an enemy. Looks like a normal tree with its branches and roots wiggling.
- Slashing vines (need Confirmation)
- Very weak against Pyromancies.
- Two trees block the entrance to a secret path where the Wolf Ring (increases poise by 40) is. Right before where the Stone giants guard the Elite Knight armor set, look to the right and attack the first big tree. Can be distinguished by constantly moving branches and roots. Also they can slowly move around the territory.
- You can not lock onto these enemies.
- The tree can sometimes be moved for an unknown reason