Bounding Demon of Lost Izalith is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. These enemies have a very small aggro range and do not respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Large two legged beasts, with a charred dark color to them. Lower half of Undead Dragon
- A large stomp that deals a lot of damage, roll to evade. This can take the form of three stomps with one foot, the last of which reaches quite far, or of 4 stomps alternating feet.
- Tail sweep, avoided by rolling under them at the right time
- A high jump in an attempt to land on you.
- Do not try to block unless you have a very high stability shield, they take a lot of health and stamina. Try rolling, be lightweight though.
- It is not necessary to engage any of the Bounding Demons
- The attacks of the bounding demons (especially the jump and tail sweep) will also damage other bounding demons. You can use this to your advantage to make them kill each other.
- The bounding demon in the Painted World can be made to stand up by using a jumping attack. This creates a shortcut to Priscilla's boss fog.