Undead Soldier (Spear) is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Soldier (Spear) Information
Hard to get behind to perform a backstab. Hard to kill, while shield is up.
- Longsword (2% chance)
- Spear (2% chance)
- Light Crossbow (2% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Shield (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Helm (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Armor (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Waistcloth (1% chance)
- Titanite Shard (1.6% chance)
- (Behind Shield) Thrust
- Spear Soldiers have their shield up most of the time and will "turtle" behind it until you make a mistake at which point they will jab you with their spear.
- Use a kick to stagger them or trick them to attack first and counter attack. If you have light equipment run around them to get a backstab.
- Sometimes they will bash forward dealing 3 spear strikes, this attack is extremely dangerous.
- Firebombs are also very effective, as the arc of the thrown firebomb can carry it right under their shield and strike their feet for full damage.
|Northern Undead Asylum (Return)||144||293||150||600||Yes|