Undead Soldier (Spear)
|103 ~ 212||103 ~ 212||103 ~ 212||103 ~ 212||77 ~ 159|
|72 ~ 148||72 ~ 148||D||D||D|
|HP||85 ~ 150 (NG+ 220 - 293)|
|Drops||80 - 144 Souls (NG+ 400 - 600)
Hollow Soldier Shield
Hollow Soldier Helm
Hollow Soldier Armor
Hollow Soldier Waistcloth
Undead Soldier (Spear) is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Soldier (Spear) Information
Hard to get behind to perform a backstab. Hard to kill, while shield is up.
- Longsword (2% chance)
- Spear (2% chance)
- Light Crossbow (2% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Shield (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Helm (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Armor (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Waistcloth (1% chance)
- Titanite Shard (1.6% chance)
- (Behind Shield) Thrust
- Spear Soldiers have their shield up most of the time and will "turtle" behind it until you make a mistake at which point they will jab you with their spear.
- Use a kick to stagger them or trick them to attack first and counter attack. If you have light equipment run around them to get a backstab.
- Sometimes they will bash forward dealing 3 spear strikes, this attack is extremely dangerous.
- Firebombs are also very effective, as the arc of the thrown firebomb can carry it right under their shield and strike their feet for full damage.
|Northern Undead Asylum (Return)||144||293||150||600||Yes|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Good parry practice if you're a new player
just kick the sheid out and wail on em.