Clan of Forest Protectors
Clan of Forest Protector is a group of Enemies in Dark Souls.
Under the command of Alvina, these warriors have sworn to protect the Darkroot Garden from grave robbers.
- 1000 souls (Thief)
- 2000 souls (Mage, cleric, axe warrior)
- 3000 souls (knight)
- 5000 souls (archer)
- Pharis Hat and Pharis Bow (archer)
- The semi-invisible knights do NOT respawn and should therefore be taken care of first, carefully
- Then kill the ranger, she is slightly more to the right then most.
- Once you have dispatched of the knights and ranger, you have an area with relatively easy enemies to farm.
- One small reminder. Take each of the Forest Hunters on ONE AT A TIME. This is especially problematic with the cleric, since the Thief will come to assist him.
- Easy way to kill them is to pull all of them run back to where the sealed gate is and go onto the end of the ledge to the right of the stairs. If they are not ranged fighters they will run off the edge.
- Even the Mage can run over the ledge, though sometimes he just stands there near the bottom of the stairs casting spells constantly, where when you're standing in the very corner, he won't be able to hit you.
- From NG and onward they yield significantly higher souls, around 6000 a piece excluding the bandit. This makes them a very easy target for soul farming. The reward being around 21000 souls per run, symbol of avarice and silver serpent ring combined can make for very fast soul farming, with a bonfire being very close by to boot.