Undead Crystal Soldier is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Crystal Soldier
A weak crystal encrusted soldier with quite strong attacks.
- Jump Attack
- Downward Strike
- Shoulder Bash
- Aggro them one at a time if possible; they become a pain in groups.
- Don't use magic weapons on them, as they are quite resistant to magic damage.
- If you have a strong enough weapon, they are easily staggered to death.
- They move quite slowly and it's simple to just backstab them after you dodge one of their slow moving attacks.
- Watch out for signs of them being buffed by a Channeler, because then they can deal serious damage.
- Don't forget about any Crystal Archers that are nearby; lure them away from the arrows to a safer battleground.
- They are weak to thrust and lightning attacks. This means weapons such as rapiers and spears would be ideal. Especially the lightning spear you may have recieved from Sens Fortress.
|The Duke's Archives||212||333||400||800||Yes|