|HP||230 (NG+ 404 )|
|Drops||300 Souls (NG+ 900)
Painting Guardian Sword
Painting Guardian is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Painting Guardian Description
Guardians of the massive painting that acts as the entrance to the Painted World of Ariamis, located at the bottom of the Chapel of Anor Londo. They are quick and agile enemies who wield two curved Painting Guardian Swords and Throwing Knives.
- Throwing Knife x2 (10% Chance)
- Throwing Knife x5 (5% Chance)
- Painting Guardian Sword (2% Chance)
- Quick One-Handed Swing Attack
- Heavy Two-Handed Swing Attack
- Quick Running Attack
- They are big trouble in groups, its best to try to deal with a couple or so at a time. Do not let them get behind you as they will do a back attack. Wait for them to throw a dart or attack, and then sidestep and attack them. They are very fast, so attacks have to be quick. Do not let them heal.
- Try luring them out one at a time. Block the first swing then kill it.
If fighting multiple Guardians, let both of them hit your shield at the same time, then kill them.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i once herd that potentially the painting guardians are related to Ciaran in some way
i swear to god dealing with these guys isn't difficult at all but sometimes their hitbox will remain on the rafters when they're in their death animation so one time i ****ing killed one then i tried to progress throguh the rafters but the hitbox blocked my way and i fell down
Use the longest spear you have and poke them to death. If you're a Strength build grin and bear it. Just never let them in close range.
just saw a painting guardian pull out a target shield for the first time and it scared the **** outta me lmao
why does the hornet ring not work on these guys? they're literally almost the exact same as a player, even with player/human death animations. hell, they even use estus.
Am I only only one that screamed out “assassins creed?!” When they dropped from the ceiling in the church?