Undead Crystal Archer
|HP||155 (NG+ 243)|
|Drops||400 Souls (NG+ 800)
Undead Crystal Archer is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Crystal Archer Information
A crystal encrusted undead armed with a bow and arrows. Their arrows seem to have a slight homing effect.
- Longbow (2% Archer)
- Arrow - Fires an arrow from his bow. The arrows seem to home in on you some-what.
- Don't use magic weapons as they are ineffective on crystal enemies.
- When not actively trying to get them or when dealing with other enemies, stay in cover.
- Try to not have your back to them if you're out in the open.
- Rush them with your shield up and take them down.
- Archers are sometimes placed as bait for Crystal Soldier ambushes, so watch your back.
|The Duke's Archives||155||243||400||800||Yes|