|?? ~ ??||?? ~ ??||?? ~ ??||?? ~ ??||?? ~ ??|
|?? ~ ??||?? ~ ??||?||?||?|
|HP||?? ~ ?? (NG+ ?? - ??)|
Hollow Warrior is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Hollow Warrior Information
These armored zombies are still nearly as fragile and clumsy as regular zombies, but they've been armed with actual swords and shields, axes, and firebombs. This allows them to do significantly more damage to unwary, inexperienced players.
- Hollow Warrior's Armor Set (Hollow Warrior's Helm, Hollow Warrior's Armor, Hollow Warrior's Waistcloth
- Cracked Round Shield
- Shortsword (Sword wielding Zombie)
- Battle Axe (Axe wielding Zombie)
- Firebomb (Firebomb throwing Zombie)
- Quick Swing Combo (Sword)
- Two Handed Slash (Sword, Slow)
- Quick Barrage (Sword, 6 hit combo, powerful)
- Swing (Axe)
- Two Handed Slash (Axe, Slow)
- Firebomb Toss (Firebomb) - Can't be parried.
- Jumping Slash (Sword or Axe)
While the sword and axe wielding zombies are pretty easy to simply block and counter, the firebombers can prove tricky your first time through.
Keep moving to throw off their aim when they're about to throw the thing.