|HP||75 (NG+ 195)|
Hollow Warrior is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Hollow Warrior Information
Hollow warriors are still nearly as fragile and clumsy as regular hollows, but they are armed with swords and shields, axes, and firebombs. This allows them to do significantly more damage to unwary, inexperienced players.
- Hollow Warrior's Armor Set (Hollow Warrior's Helm, Hollow Warrior's Armor, Hollow Warrior's Waistcloth)
- Cracked Round Shield
- Shortsword (Sword wielding Hollow)
- Battle Axe (Axe wielding Hollow)
- Firebomb (Firebomb throwing Hollow)
- Quick Swing Combo (Sword)
- Two Handed Slash (Sword, Slow)
- Quick Barrage (Sword, 6 hit combo, powerful)
- Swing (Axe)
- Two Handed Slash (Axe, Slow)
- Firebomb Toss (Firebomb) - Can't be parried.
- Jumping Slash (Sword or Axe)
While the sword and axe wielding hollows are pretty easy to simply block and counter, the firebombers can prove tricky on your first time through.
Keep moving to throw off their aim when they're about to throw the firebombs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
There are no Zombies in Dark Souls. And why arent there any stats die them? This Site is lacking.
Hollows, wiki. They're Hollows.
The baby enemies.
Oh boy, I'm about to do a run dressed as one of these guys, including the sword and shield, wish me luck...