Undead Assassin/Hollow Thief is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Assassin Information
- 100 - 500 souls
- Bandit's Knife (2% chance)
- Target Shield (1% chance)
- Hollow Thief's Hood (1% chance)
- Hollow Thief's Leather Armor (1% chance)
- Hollow Thief's Tights (1% chance)
- Quick Slash - A fast attack which causes bleed.
- Running Stab - A fast thrusting attack which causes bleed.
- Throwing Knife - A medium thrusting attack which causes bleed. Can't be parried.
- Block - Can block frontal attacks
- Backstab - An acrobatic throat slash that deals heavy damage.
- Parry/Ripose - When they change stance, they can parry your attacks and counter for heavy damage.
Remember that whenever you see one Undead Assassin, more are waiting nearby. They'll emerge from alcoves or houses and surround you, hitting you from behind while you try and take down the most obvious one. They aren't too effective in a straight fight, however, and if you can get them all in front of you, you can easily get in a couple good whacks on an individual without giving the group a chance to attack you.
Although they do have a ranged throwing knife attack, it's easy to outmaneuver them and hit them with Soul Arrow or ranged weapons if you can put some distance between you. Firebombs also work to quickly take them out.
|Lower Undead Burg||138||345||100||500||Yes|