Crystal Lizard is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Crystal Lizard Description
These lizards are located in various parts of Dark Souls. They are quite small, but are noticeable because of the blue crystals on their backs. Once they see you they'll attempt to run away and will then disappear entirely unless you chase them down and kill them or take them out with ranged attacks. They're worth finding and killing because they always have rare or semi-rare titanite on them, that you will receive upon killing them.
- Twinkling Titanite ×2 (Guaranteed)
- Large Titanite Shard x2 (25% Chance)
- Titanite Chunk (41.67% Chance)
- Titanite Chunk ×2 (8.33% Chance)
- The easy way to catch and kill the lizards - just stay in front of the place where it appeared (don't worry if it escaped). Quit the game and load again. Be ready for a quick strike!
An alternative is to use the Hidden Body sorcery or the Ring of Fog (combined with Slumbering Dragoncrest ring) to greatly reduce the distance that they notice you and attempt to flee.
|Tomb of Giants||??||??||??||??||Yes|
|The Great Hollow||??||??||??||??||Yes|
|The Duke's Archives||??||??||??||??||Yes|
|Chasm of the Abyss||??||??||??||??||Yes|