Pinwheel Servant is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Pinwheel Servant Description
The Pinwheel Servant is very similar to its master, a cloaked figure with three masked faces and six pikes with lanterns on the end pointing out of its body, except they cannot create copies of themselves like the Master can. You'll find four of them near the end of the Tomb of Giants, in the room before Nito's fog gate.
- 1000 souls
- Mask of the Father (2% Chance)
- Mask of the Mother (2% Chance)
- Mask of the Child (2% Chance)
- White Titanite Chunk x2 (10% Chance)
- White Titanite Chunk (0.3% Chance)
- White Titanite Slab (0.2% Chance)
- Energy Ball - A projectile that can only be blocked fully with a shield that has magic defence proporties.
- Big Energy Ball - the same in a bigger version
- Energy Breath - A breath of energy they do that only if you are to close to them. (it can pass through the walls)
The key here is to remain in cover and advance on them as quickly as possible when not firing their projectiles. The perpetually respawning Skeleton Babies - also in the same room - can make things difficult for staying in cover, so taking out a couple of the Pinwheels (or all of them, if possible) at range from the start of the room is also a good idea.
If you only want to pass this area to figth Nito you only have to cross the kind of bridge when you come to avoid the smalls skells.
|Tomb of Giants||506||829||1000||2000||Yes|