Vile Maggot is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Vile Maggot Description
They are long and pale with sharp facial pincers, they resemble a real life "Grub".
- 18 Souls
- Jumping Attack, can be blocked.
- Running Attack, can be blocked.
These are creatures better just left alone as they are a hassle to deal with. They spit poisons at the player and lunge from a decent distance when gotten too close to. This can be lethal when there is more than one of them as the attack causes a approximate *1 sec* stunning before you can roll away. If you feel you MUST deal with them, it is recommended to be done at a distance or one at a time with melee.
- Vile Maggot is the ancestor of Hateful Maggot.
- This lineage culminated in creatures like Headless Bloodletting Beast .
- If you want to read more about Vile Maggots and Bloodborne (Click Here)