Crow Demon (Harpies)
|HP||930 (NG+ 1460 )|
|Drops||1000 Souls (NG+ 2000)
Souvenir of Reprisal
Crow Demon is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Crow Demon Information
A tall and imposing enemy with an emaciated naked human body and a crow's head and wings replacing the normal head and arms.
- Souvenir of Reprisal (6% Chance)
- Wing Attack - can be blocked
- 1-2 Wing Attack - can be blocked
- Jumping Grab Attack - cannot be blocked, but can be avoided. Can be escaped out of by repeatedly tapping L1/R1 in order with minimal damage done.
- These guys are quite a pain. They have few attacks and in close quarters will use a left and right swing with their arm/wings, this can easily be blocked but will do high damage if it connects.
- When they crouch down, they will attempt a very damaging grab attack, in which they jump on the player and attack with their beaks. Since the pounce has a certain distance, moving either two backsteps away, or toward them when they start the animation, will make the attack miss.
- To deal with them you must block their swings and then avoid their dive, attacking in between. Pyromancy is powerful against them, but hard to land since they often launch themselves before attacking.
- They can be stunned too, which will give you some precious seconds to recover or land more hits.
|Painted World of Ariamis||930||1460||1000||2000||Yes|