Souvenir of Reprisal
Souvenir of Reprisal is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Souvenir of Reprisal Usage
- The Souvenir of Reprisal are used to level up in the Blade of the Darkmoon Covenant.
Souvenir of Reprisal Location
- While being a member of the Blade of the Dark Moon, invade and kill a player who have committed sins, either with the Blue Eye Orb or the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring.
- Killing Lautrec by invading his world, in Anor Londo, after he's killed Anastacia of Astora.
- Offer a Pendant to Snuggly the Crow and you will receive a Souvenir of Reprisal in exchange.
- Drops from Crow Demon (6% Chance - Painted World of Ariamis)
- Location Video Timestamp 28:32
- Start at the Painted World Bonfire
- Run through the door which leads to the place with the Phalanx.
- Go through the door on the right where you had to turn the switch (Water Area where the Wheel Skeletons were)
- Go to the place where the Dark Ember is found
- Kill the Fire Guys there and then go to the Smith, two Harpies will come (run a bit around and perhaps upstairs then downstairs again)
- Now run back but turn right where the stairs lead upwards, kill the Harpy which is on the very top, then two others will also come, kill them all
- Run down to the field again and now into the tower, run all the way up and kill any Harpy in your way
This takes a few minutes and gives on each run around 2 Souvenirs of Reprisal
By ApostolicC (PSN - ballinboudreaux)
A Slightly easier way to farm these, if you dont want to risk dying trying to navigate the place, is to make a left instead of a right after killing the first undead archer.
- Start from the Painted World Bonfire
- Make your way up the stairs to a undead in front of you, and two to your right. After you kill those undeads, go up those stairs and kill two more sword wielding undead and an undead archer.
- Do not go to the right, instead go to the left and proceed up the stairs tucked around that corner, kill three more sword wielding undead along the way, until you reach the top.
- Grab the soul, or just walk over to the body it was on, and two harpies will fly to you. Kill them and then return to the bonfire.
- Optional : If you have a long bow, you can use it to attract the two harpies on the roof of the Annex (across the couryard) before returning to the bonfire. Doing so double the number of harpies killed in one run.
Note: The Harpies will only fly to you if you touch the body so even after you collect the soul from it, go to it in order to get them to come.