Souvenir of Reprisal
Souvenir of Reprisal is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Souvenir of Reprisal Usage
- The Souvenir of Reprisal are used to level up in the Blade of the Darkmoon Covenant.
Souvenir of Reprisal Location
- While being a member of the Blade of the Dark Moon, invade and kill a player who have committed sins, either with the Blue Eye Orb or the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring.
- Killing Lautrec by invading his world, in Anor Londo, after he's killed Anastacia of Astora.
- Offer a Pendant to Snuggly the Crow and you will receive a Souvenir of Reprisal in exchange.
- Drops from Crow Demon (6% Chance - Painted World of Ariamis)
- Location Video Timestamp 28:32
When farming, do not forget to wear ten Humanities and the Gold Serpent Ring.
- Start at the Painted World Bonfire
- Run through the door which leads to the place with the Phalanx.
- Go through the door on the right where you had to turn the switch (Water Area where the Wheel Skeletons were)
- Go to the place where the Dark Ember is found
- Kill the Fire Guys there and then go to the Smith, two Harpies will come (run a bit around and perhaps upstairs then downstairs again)
- Now run back but turn right where the stairs lead upwards, kill the Harpy which is on the very top, then two others will also come, kill them all
- Run down to the field again and now into the tower, run all the way up and kill any Harpy in your way
This takes a few minutes and gives on each run around 2 Souvenirs of Reprisal
By ApostolicC (PSN - ballinboudreaux)
A Slightly easier way to farm these, if you dont want to risk dying trying to navigate the place, is to make a left instead of a right after killing the first undead archer.
- Start from the Painted World Bonfire
- Make your way up the stairs to a undead in front of you, and two to your right. After you kill those undeads, go up those stairs and kill two more sword wielding undead and an undead archer.
- Do not go to the right, instead go to the left and proceed up the stairs tucked around that corner, kill three more sword wielding undead along the way, until you reach the top.
- Grab the soul, or just walk over to the body it was on, and two harpies will fly to you. Kill them and then return to the bonfire.
- Optional : If you have a long bow, you can use it to attract the two harpies on the roof of the Annex (across the couryard) before returning to the bonfire. Doing so double the number of harpies killed in one run.
Note: The Harpies will only fly to you if you touch the body so even after you collect the soul from it, go to it in order to get them to come.
Getting this is cancer
my farming strat rn is wear gold serpent ring, tp to ariamis, use shortcut, run past phalanx, fight 3 birds in the tower, use homeward miracle, repeat. I can play online but I'm a total novice at pvp and likely will not win many souvenirs from police duty
The worst thing i have to grind im my life.
If you hate the grueling run back out of Painted World, make sure not to rest at the bonfire there. Just HWB out each time and warp straight back. GL y'all, happy herpes hunting
Y’all the BLOOD DRIED ear looks blue like Deep worship and specifically human dregs.
keep your dumb messages away from where people are desperately trying to catch them before they fall into the black hole
farming these are *****
covetous gold + 10 soft + avarice = 10 runs to the 4 crows inside the annex, no drop. And some say it's worse than DS3...
Less atrocious thant ds3 that can be said
on the first tower you can actually call up two other harpies witha bow you can the two harpies that would come and attack you when you pick up the dark ember. just get a bow with good range and shoot them
Insanely easy way to farm these:
The first roof you can go to in Ariamis with exactly 2 Harpies... have Great Combustion and at least a lvl 11 Pyromancy Flame. They will both drop in the center of the platform and GC stunlocks both til they die in 4 hits. With the CGS Ring and only 6 Humanity, they were dropping souvenirs at about a 40% rate. I got doubles many times. It'll prob take 2 hrs to get 80 Souvenirs
A little pointless to list harpies and crow demons, because that's just two names for the same creature.
for the left path, you can bait the two hapies on the right to fly to you by hitting them with an arrow.
Best way to farm these is to go to the tower in the centre of the painted world. Run up the stairs past the three harpies right to the very top, at most you'll only have to fight the highest one, the other two, if not all three, will end up falling down the centre of the tower, where you can go collect your loot. Recommended spells would be fall control to get down quickly and to have on in case you slip, and homeward so you don't have to spend souls on bones to get back to the bonfire quickly.