Mask of the Mother
Mask of the Mother is a Helm in Dark Souls.
Mask of the Mother Description
"One of the three masks of the Pinwheel, the necromancer who stole the power of the Gravelord, and reigns over the Catacombs. This mask, belonging to the kindly mother, slightly raises HP."
How to Get / Where to Find Mask of the Mother
- One-in-three chance to be dropped by Pinwheel in The Catacombs.
- Dropped by Pinwheel servants right before Nito.
- Sold by Patches the Hyena in Firelink Shrine.
- Drops from Pinwheel Servant (2% Chance - Tomb of Giants)
- Cannot be upgraded
- Increases Maximum Health by 10%
- Stacks with Tiny Being's Ring and Ring of Favor and Protection
- Removing it when health is below 90% does not influence current HP, neither does putting it on. If health is above 90% when the mask is removed, HP is truncated to maximum HP without the mask.
- For PvP widely considered one of the strongest headpieces alongside the Crown of Dusk, within duel spaces which prohibit healing, the ability to swap from the mask to the Crown of Dusk is a further major bonus.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!