|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Ultra Greatsword|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
*When infused with Magic: 150 physical dmg/162 magic dmg, with Fire: 192 physical dmg/192 Fire dmg, with Lightning: 200 physical dmg/200 Lightning dmg
Black Knight Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Greatsword of the black knights who wander Lordran. Used to face chaos demons."
"The large motion that puts the weight of the body into the attack reflects the great size of their adversaries long ago."
How to Get / Where to Find the Black Knight Greatsword
- Drops from The Black Knight, specifically the Great Sword Knight. (20% chance - Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Northern Undead Asylum, Tomb of Giants and Kiln of the First Flame)
- One such Black Knight can be found atop of the tower in the Undead Parish.
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Rather effective as a shield breaker in pvp but if you miss you'll be left open to attacks.
- Two handed strong attack is similar to that of the Black Knight Greataxe, but faster.
- The Dragon Greatsword, Black Knight Greatsword and Demon Great Machete are slower than the Greatsword and the Zweihander, though they don't appear to be much slower, it is more difficult to stunlock enemies with the first three.
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 90% for Strength and 5% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.