|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Great Axe|
Black Knight Greataxe is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Greataxe of the Black Knights who wander Lordran. Used to face Chaos demons."
"The large motion that puts the weight of the body into the attack reflects the great size of their adversaries long ago."
How to Get / Where to Find the Black Knight Greataxe
- Black Knight (Axe) (The Catacombs) (does not respawn)
- Black Knight (Axe) (Kiln of The First Flame) (respawns).
Tips and hints:
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- At 40 Strength and 18 Dex fully upgraded Black Knight Greataxe has 609 Attack rating.
- This weapon can be rather effective in pvp because of its high damage, decent swing speed and long range.
- The 1H strong attack results in a jump-slam attack. This does less damage than the standard jump attack, so it's usually inadvisable.
- The 2H strong attack results in an attack similar to that of the Black Knight Greatsword, though slower.
- Does 20% extra damage vs (chaos) demons. (confirmation needed!)
YouTube relevant videos:
Black Knight Greataxe
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 90% for Strength and 4% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.