Blue Titanite Chunk is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Blue Titanite Chunk
Blue Titanite Chunk Usage
Used for magic and enchant upgrades.
- Blue Titanite drops from the Crystal Golems found near the Hydra in Darkroot Basin as well as the area before crystal cave.
- Farming tip: You can easily range down the golems by leading them up to the tower, standing just out of range on the other side of the doorway and hitting them with spells or ranged weapons. However do not do it without the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and some Humanity. Otherwise the drop chance is far too low.
- Farming tip for Duke's Archives Garden: Excellent drop rate even when hollow with Covetous Gold Serpent Ring. Clear out golems and head through cave until the Moonlight Butterfly, kill it to try for a slab, use a homeward bone, repeat. Expect 2 to 6 Blue Titanite Chunks per trip. High drop rate may be related to recent patch, as these golems used to have a reportedly low drop rate.
- A Blue Titanite Chunk can be obtained by killing the Black Knight guarding the Grass Crest Shield at Darkroot Basin.
- Two Blue Titanite Chunk can be found in The Great Hollow.
- Guaranteed drop by the Halberd wielding Black Knight in the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Dropped by the blue golem guarding the broken pendant in the Duke's Archives. (PTD)
Blue Titanite Chunk Location