Eingyi is a Character in Dark Souls.
Eingyi of the Great Swamp
Once a pyromancer from the great swamp, Eingyi was considered a heretic, even by his bretheren, because of his toxic pyromancy. He was driven from the great swamp and got infected by the blightpuss. The white Spider Witch took him in and swallowed the blightpuss, despite Quelaag's orders to the contrary, and he has been her loyal servant ever since, although still burdened as an egg carrier.
- Eingyi can be found after defeating Chaos Witch Quelaag. After Quelaag is defeated you can enter a building with a lever that activates the second bell. Go down one floor from this lever and hit the walls that are covered in spider eggs. One of the walls will disappear and reveal a corridor that takes you to him and Quelaag's Sister. Eingyi is an Egg-burdened.
- He will ask if you want to become a Servant, answering with "yes" won't make you join the covenant, but Eingyi will stand aside and let you use the Bonfire (which then becomes a warpable location once the player obtains the Lord Vessel). If you answer "no" he will not let you past, but don't worry, talk to him again later and he will ask again.
- When you join the Chaos Servant Covenant, Eingyi will be able to upgrade your Pyromancy Flame for Souls.
- Note: For Eingyi to offer you a pyromancy flame (Glove) you must have a minimum Intelligence level of 11.
- In order to have him selling pyromancies, you have to be infested with an Egg Head before speaking to him. The easiest way to get the egg-head is to let yourself be grabbed by a crawling egg-burdened creature in Demon Ruins (Just the moving ones are aggressive, but kicking or punching the others will make them hostile as well). This procedure is required only once.
- After you have cured your first egg-head, Eingyi will give you an Egg Vermifuge for free, every time you get infected with a new one.
- Killing Eingyi will not prevent you from joining the Chaos Servant Covenant.
- It's rumored that Eingyi might be responsible for the fact that the water in Blighttown is poisonous.
|Servant Roster||List all members of the covenant and show how much humanity they gave. Like a leader-board.||500|
|Egg Vermifuge||Cure for the "Egg-head". First one is free, as well as each time you get re-infected.||1000|
|Pyromancy Flame||Will give this for free if your Intelligence is 11 or above.||Gift|
|Poison Mist||Creates a Poisonous mist.||3||1||10.000|
|Toxic Mist||Creates a Toxic mist.||1||1||25.000|
His items and spells, apart from the Servant Roster, will also require an Egg Head before they are available for purchase.
- No Souls, but the larvae will drop their usual amount.
- Egg Vermifuge x2
| Alvina of the Darkroot Wood | | Anastacia of Astora | | Big Hat Logan | | Blacksmith Andre | | Blacksmith Rickert of Vinheim | | Blacksmith Vamos | | Crestfallen Merchant | | Crestfallen Warrior | | Crossbreed Priscilla | | Darkmoon Knightess | | Darkstalker Kaathe | | Daughter of Chaos | | Domhnall of Zena | | Dusk of Oolacile | | Elizabeth | | Giant Blacksmith | | Griggs of Vinheim | | Hawkeye Gough | | Ingward | | Kingseeker Frampt | | Knight Lautrec | | Laurentius of the Great Swamp | | Lord's Blade Ciaran | | Marvelous Chester | | Nico of Thorolund | | Oswald of Carim | | Patches the Hyena | | Petrus of Thorolund | | Quelana of Izalith | | Reah of Thorolund | | Shiva of the East | | Sieglinde of Catarina | | Siegmeyer of Catarina | | Snuggly | | Solaire of Astora | | Undead Merchant | | Vince of Thorolund |