Ornstein's Armor is a Chest Armor in Dark Souls. It is part of Ornstein's Set.
Ornstein's Armor Description
"Armor of the dragonslayer Ornstein, who guards the cathedral in the forsaken city of Anor Londo. Ornstein is believed to be the captain of the Four Knights. His golden lion armor is imbued with the power of lightning and should provide good protection against it."
Where to Find \ Location
- Sold by Domhnall of Zena for 8,000 souls.
- You need to defeat Dragon Slayer Ornstein second.
- Cannot be upgraded
- Can be fed to Frampt for 100 souls.
- Reduces Stamina regeneration by 1 per second.
- Part of the Ornstein's Set. Pieces include Ornstein's Helm, Ornstein's Armor, Ornstein's Gauntlets and Ornstein's Leggings.
- Ornstein was named after the composer "Leo Ornstein".
- Ornstein reappeared as The Old Dragonslayer in DS2.
- The armor set of Ornstein was later rediscovered at Archdragon Peak (DS3).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!