Ember required for weapon ascension.
Divine Ember is an Ember in Dark Souls.
Divine Ember Location
- Divine Ember can be found after the boss fight with the Moonlight Butterfly on top of a tower.
The ember is held by a petrified Blacksmith.
- Video Location Timestamp 7:15
Divine Ember Usage
- Given to Blacksmith Andre to allow him to ascend a +5 standard weapon to a divine weapon.
This divine weapon can then be upgraded to an additional +5.
Divine Ember Notes
- Divine weapons are effective against the Undead, such as the skeletons found in the Catacombs.
- They can't reform themselves after being slain by a divine weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So nito required 1 divine weapon for his spawns and 1 occult weapon for him?
Very good for taking out the annoying skeletons when fighting nito
Hello traveler. There is nothing to see here. Just me and that fellow over there.