Divine Ascension in Dark Souls
|Divine ascension adds bonus Magic Damage and Divine Auxiliary Effects. It also increase Faith scaling and magic defense of the shields per upgrade level. However, it reduces Strength and/or Dexterity scaling.|
Divine Upgrades are a type of Upgrade in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. They enable players to "Ascend" weapons and shields in a specific path.
Divine Upgrade path and Requirements:
Note that each upgrade level requires a number of soul that varies depending on the weapon.
- Ascension from Regular +5 to Divine +0 requires a Divine Ember and Green Titanite Shard to ascend.
- Divine upgrade from +0 to +5 requires 9 Green Titanite Shards.
- Divine upgrade from +5 to +6 requires a Large Divine Ember and White Titanite Chunk to ascend.
- Divine upgrade from +5 to +9 requires 7 White Titanite Chunks.
- Divine upgrade from +9 to +10 requires a White Titanite Slab.
From 0 to +5
- Divine upgrade from +0 to +1 requires 1 Green Titanite Shard.
- Divine upgrade from +1 to +2 requires 1 Green Titanite Shard.
- Divine upgrade from +2 to +3 requires 2 Green Titanite Shards.
- Divine upgrade from +3 to +4 requires 2 Green Titanite Shards.
- Divine upgrade from +4 to +5 requires 3 Green Titanite Shards.
From +5 to +9
From +9 to +10
- Divine upgrade from +9 to +10 requires 1 White Titanite Slab.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!