Blue Titanite Slab
Blue Titanite Slab is an Ore in Dark Souls.
Blue Titanite Slab usage
- Ultimate Magic and Enchanted Upgrades material.
- It allows reinforcement of +9 magic weapons to +10 and +4 enchanted weapons to +5.
Blue Titanite Slab location
- Rare drop from the Moonlight Butterflies in the Crystal Cave (0.2% chance).
- Crystal Cave: Take the long invisible path near a Crystal Lizard.
- Royal Woods (AotA only), in a chest hidden in a pool guarded by Stone Guardians. Same location of the Enchanted Ember.
- Blue Titanite Chunks display the rune "Laguz", which means "water". The significance of this is discussed here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Thrilled they stuck one of these in the DLC. Hate doing that invisible path.
Got one from darkroot black knight
High Mag Res
High Mag Atk
Item discovery boosting
(whether by equipment or stacking Humanity)
and some perseverance
btw if you want to stack Humanity the pisakas are easy to farm for Humanity if you know what you're doing and a person who either is unaware of the Lord behind them or has no morals like me:)
if you are strugglinh with the invis path (like i always do) throwing firebombs on the ground infront of you works well for me better than the snowflakes or the gems
The slab in Royal Wood is nowhere near the Enchanted Ember. Enchant Ember is in Darkroot Garden, not Royal Wood. 2 different areas.
your youtube guides are *****ing terrible change that lol the dislikes make me smile tho glad others agree
Since there are only two Blue slabs in the game (DLC also), It best to use one on an Enchanted weapon, and the second for a Magic weapon/shield.
.2% drop rate? It would be as fast to play through most of the game for the two Blue Slabs on a corpse and in a chest.
Uhh f*** these drop rates. You run through the same areas enough or more if you die alot. The risk with butterflies is generally high so the drop rate should be in the double digits or at least with 410 discovery. Poor design as usual.
not enough info, this is supposed to be a wiki, right?