Gold Coin is a Tool in Dark Souls.
Gold Coin Usage
- Can be sold to Kingseeker Frampt for 5.000 souls.
Gold Coin Location
- Drops from Mimic. (100% Chance - Sen's Fortress, Anor Londo, The Duke's Archives and Oolacile Township)
- Can be found in the Painted World of Ariamis hidden under some barrels near a ladder when coming up a building full of albino rats.
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Kiln of the First Flame and Royal Wood)
- Video Location Timestamp 17:51
- Video Location Timestamp 12:16
- Video Location Timestamp 19:45
- cannot be sold to Kingseeker Frampt if you either jump down the hole he is in or speak to Darkstalker Kaathe
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
+1 item in your backpack
Pre patch this only sells for 100 souls
"Have little value in lordran"
Do these coins perform any functional role in the game besides giving them to Frampt?
I kept mine through my playthrough
I don't know I really liked the idea of these coins and going back home after obtaining the flame