|Requirements & Bonus|
Crystal Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
A fully crystallized straight sword. How such a weapon was created is entirely unknown."
"The crystallization boosts its attack, but makes the blade brittle. The sword cannot be used for long, as it cannot be repaired."
How to Get / Where to Find the Crystal Greatsword
- Purchased from Domhnall of Zena (6,000 Souls).
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 1 Soul.
- Like all Crystal weapons and armor, cannot be upgraded or repaired.
- Quite a useful weapon for new players going through the Depths and beyond. It has more durability than regular Crystal weapons and its AR and moveset is roughly the same as a Bastard Sword at +8. Buying one to use solely for bosses can make Gaping Dragon and Chaos Witch Quelaag, and even the Iron Golem for Dexterity focused characters, much easier to solo.
- Be wary when seeing this weapon in PvP, for it is rarely actually used. nstead, it is most likely a hacked version that does ~1100 damage while in one hand. This weapon is especially deadly since, being a greatsword, it can easily break your poise and drain your stamina if you are trying to block its swings.
Youtube relevant videos:
Crystal Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonuses||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|