|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Slash / Thrust|
Priscilla's Dagger is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
"This sword, one of the rare dragon weapons, came from the tail of Priscilla, the Dragon Crossbreed in the painted world of Ariamis."
"Possessing the power of lifehunt, it dances about when wielded, in a fashion reminiscent of the white-robed painting guardians."
How to Get / Where to Find the Priscilla's Dagger
- Obtained by cutting off Crossbreed Priscilla's Tail.
- Before the battle begins, while Priscilla is standing there (no boss health bar at the bottom of the screen), position yourself near her tail. Hit her TAIL as a start to the fight. Keep swinging as she turns invisible because she won't attack you until she completely vanishes. After about 1/4th of her health bar drops, the tail should come right off.
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 5,000 Souls.
- Priscilla's Dagger can be upgraded by using Dragon Scales.
- R2 strong attack is altered into a vicious rising slash to downward slash that can be followed up with a spinning horizontal slash with additional input.
- Bleed build up is 20 per strike, and once inflicted will tear 50% of the opponents HP.
- This dagger has the highest Bleed damage in the game at 50% (30% being the norm). However, it boasts the slowest Build up of 20. For comparison, Bandit's Knife has 33 and Gold Tracer has 50. Meaning that for every 2 hits from G.T. or 3 from B.K you would need 5 from Priscilla's to match it.
- A fully upgraded Priscilla's Dagger with 40 Dex does 269 (Slash) damage. This is before any modifiers and resistances.
Priscilla's Dagger Upgrade Table
Dragon Upgrades may be performed by any Blacksmith, as long as you have the required materials.
Dragon Reinforcement Scales 122% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 50,000 souls and 10 Dragon Scales.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Stupid. Hit her tail at the start. Kept hitting her until she went visible. Hit it again. Still didnt get it and shes dead.
Easy way to get her tail is to use crystal halberd you get in anor londo with charcoal pine resin or gold pine resin and power within buff or red tear stone activated and do the two handed up attack behind her
I got Seaths tail off after hitting it the entire fight with maybe 3 hits left to finish him. Maybe similar
"Before the battle begins, while Priscilla is standing there (no boss health bar at the bottom of the screen), position yourself near her tail. Hit her TAIL as a start to the fight. Keep swinging as she turns invisible because she won't attack you until she completely vanishes. After about 1/4th of her health bar drops, the tail should come right off."
This absolutely does not happen. Someone should edit this out.
The greatest kitchen knife of all time
you cut off a sizeable chunk of her tail getting this, so whos to say you cant keep the huge fluffy thing as a bodypillow?
I just watcher her footprints and rolled behind her to begin every attack.
Quite the handy sidearm.
I threw a great chaos fireball at her from behind and it one shotted her tail off. I had a fully upgraded ascended flame.
I hit only her tail with the Balder Side Sword and still didn't get it, livid
Rating weapons based on looks:
During the moveset it looks astonishing yet normally it just looks like a rusty white needle
Can this be buffed with Magic Weapon or any of those?
Very stylish weapon (both visual and combat-combo) but damage is pretty low not good for ng+ and beyond
It's a literal pain in the ass to get, but it's more than worth it.
It can end long tedious tank and chug matches almost instantly. One of the three meta breaking daggers.
a lil tip for ppl who arent in ng+ or didnt get the lortd vessel (mid game players basically)
if you failed to get the dagger (killed her) you can force quit and loss some progress which are only a few steps but you will be able to retry getting the dagger if you still cant get the dagger switch your weapon to some heavy sword/axe
Crazy bleed damage on that :>
If you cut off her tail and bone out will it appear back?
Fire resin with Claymore +10 easily can be cut the tail!
If you don’t want to kill Priscilla and want the dagger, here’s a guide.
1. You’ll need the Lordvessel, so go kick O&S’ butts
2. Rest at the painted world bonfire
3. Beat painted world and JUMP OFF, do not attempt to get the tail yet.
4. Go to any bonfire that can be warped from and warp to the painted world bonfire (do not rest on it, if you did, repeat step 3)
5. Go to Priscilla and cut off her tail, after that bone out.
6. When you’re out, absolve sins at Oswald.
everyone talking about the fashion i never got it and by the image doesn t seem that much is it that great in game?
Best looking weapon imo
I struggled cutting the tail until I used great scythe +10 with gold pine resin and power withing and started the fight with 2xR2 to the tail. It also seems to stagger her out of invisibility easier to get the last couple of hits in. Lifehunt build here I come :)
with only one chaos storm i got the priscilla dagger
Mine has 100 occult effect. Is this page wrong on that or did I get a special one?
Try dual wielding with Gold Tracer in the left hand. Build bleed with GT and finish with Priscilla's to take advantage of the 50% bleed damage. R2 after GT for spinning blade dance
This weapon is ass
If you use firestorm, fire tempest, or chaos firestorm it is easy to make her visible. Then use a really fast, but weak Weapon like the gold tracer and only focus on the tip of the tail it is really easy to cut off, even on NG++++.
its actually pretty deadly in pvp. nobody expects this weapon to be used and it inflicts bleed really fast. apart from the lifehunt scyth its a good choice for pure bleed
Cut it off first time by accident lol
wow lost 30 hum and 289k souls trying to cut off that tail for a silly weapon.
Dragon Scales link needs to be fixed, changed to Dragon Scale.
Tbh if you have Uchigatana, just keep using it, it has better range, damage, and the bleeding effect (even if to a weaker extent), not only that, but uses the slash/thrust move-set. The weapon as whole is just underwhelming as a whole, if you still want to have a weapon similar to this, Just grab your Uchigatana (or any similar weapon), upgrade it so that it’s occult, and bam, you have an overall better version of this dagger. Only try to use it if you have a high dex build, because DANG THE DEX SCALING is GOOD (I wasn’t trying to tear into people who use the dagger, just trying give a disclaimer)
Is it possible to build up other creatures' bleed meter with, say, the Gold Tracer or Iaito, and then trigger the bleed effect with this for higher damage, or is it considered a different "type" of bleed since it has a different Aux effect?
Should be noted that though this weapon does 500 Aux, it has one of the slowest Build-ups in the game. (20ish per hit) Occult Modifier is nice but wont see much use past Anor Londo coupled with 100 Crit makes this Dagger underwelming. Velkas Rapier has Int Scaling with it's Mod and is a decent Dex weapon. There's better Bleed options like Gold Tracer (Curved Sword) with 50bu for 30% and Dark Silver Tracer is Dex based with highest Crit modifier in the game. Pris's Dagger 2H Strong is pretty though, guess that's something. Sorry, Priscilla! You're still a cutie who didn't deserve to be alone.
Anyone else wish it was a bit bigger? It has nice little details on it but you can barely see them. Also it'd look better as a sword imo.
Does it also benefit in damage from humanity aquirement as well?
The dagger is not enchantable
i have the Prepare to die edition (with no patch) and the dagger it's not enchantable.